Sunday, October 28, 2007

halloween!!

hey man!

sorry.. took so long to update my blog. its not that i dun love my blog.. hee

my mom's surgery was a success! woots! *throws confetti in the air*

she is recovering day by day... =) ppl, thanks for all your concern and i'm seriously touched to know that all my friends are concerned abt her.

all right, i had a busy saturday..


went to celebrate zai U's b'dae in K box and prepared for halloween party at zouk at night.

shall upload the pictures once i have received all ok? *promised*


Halloween party was FUN!

the admission is free if u dress up but provided ur costume is nice otherwise, you have to pay $25 to enter the club.


i intended to rent an elf's costume but its freaking expensive. $60 ?! hella, i might as well dress normally and pay $25 right?

i got kinda stressed up on sat and nick became my stylist!! and my other fellow tkd kakis helped me too! thanks peeps!


woots!

tell u ppl, the "costume" is below 10 bucks la. even if i added accessories to accessorise the costume, its also below $20.

nick, one clubber thought my costume is cute and asked me where i got it! lolx. after i told her where we bought it, she just can't believe la. i know u will be honoured afterall its your suggestion.

3 clubbers wanted to take picture with me. hahaha honoured leh.


after talking for so long, ur know what i was on halloween? well, its a VAMPIRE BUNNY! woots!

the bouncer was actually not sure wad i was den he asked me

"wad are u?"

"... vampire bunny"


"*impressed* gave me a stamp immediately"

and i still thought i can't pass thru for free.. thanks to the make up. it was a bonus for the entire thing. ying, ally and ying's mom did a great job.

ying was a vampire

ally was queen of dam? *i seriously dunno wad is that*


there were many scary creatures and i found one costume is superb. its a body without a head. so cool can?


we went to find t01 peeps. but i had a hard time finding sherry they all.

luckily, my super great eyes managed to spot kenneth out of millions of ppl in the dark. i went up to him quickly and his reaction was super funny. LOL

he didn't know i'll be there and somemore, he didn't even think that i would dress up. kenneth huh? and ah, i'm a vampire bunny.. not ratatouille nor a hamster uh.

den he brought us to find the t01 peeps. woots! none of them dress up la. so not interesting... at least sherry tried to dress up as a vampire. but u shld put on make up to make it more realistic leh..

kenneth's friends and eugene's cousin are friendly.

nice clash huh?

ciaos