Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Feel like smashing my computer into pieces!!! I can't even switch on my bloody com now!!!!!! how i wish my mom will come back now and buy a new computer for me..


things are slightly getting on track now.. (always look on the bright side) :))

maybe we have some hope to go for IVP now..

thanx for all the support!!!!! love u guys lots!! i really appreciate it..

"janice, jia yo!!"

"must get in hor! if not dun tok to me!"

"u have our support!"

"ur can go in one de!!"

"dun be nervous!"

Those were the words of encouragement when we were down.. thank you!! lately, i've always have the urge to cry when i hear those words.. cos i'm really touched.. when i thought nobody cares about us, look down on us. but u guys nvr gave up on us at all.. :)) *tears rolling in my eyes*

regardless of whether we can go for the IVP, we've no regrets now.. becos, we've already put in our best effort liao..

well, i'm in free access lab now piaing the java.. damn.. tml is the submission day!!! haiz.. stress.. and, i'm still not done..

and tml is also another to make the final decision of whether we can get into competition not..

wish me luck!!! gtg.. ciaos! =)