Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! I'm a happy lil woman on the eve of chinese new year.. :))

new yr eve

woke up early to help out..

went to uncle hse to eat reunion dinner.. had steamboat.. missed my nephews and nieces.. hehe..

went to count down after dinner wif:

mei yu, yi ling, jas, yi ling's sis, yi ling sis bf, zhi xian, terrence, terrence's twin brothers and zhi xian's friend..


its so damn crowded la.. we got separeted for quite a few times.. before the count down and after the count down..

bought lotsa sweets, gao lak and gua zi.. the ppl are fun..

got embarresed too.. *face burning hot*

let me tell u..

well, after the count down, we wanted to go back and buy the muah chee tt are from taiwan de.. so, we went into the crowd again.. and this time, the crowd got fiercer.. ppl behind kept pushing and ppl from the opposite directions are also pushing towards us.. damn..

den dunno y, some ppl behind me thought i tripped and fall.. but i was still standing den a gal behind me said
"u ok ma?? u stand up first, i give u space to stand.. "

the thing is, I AM STANDING ON MY LEGS!!

den jas knew tt she mistook me den helped me tell her " lolx.. she is standing.. she short!!"

damn.. the gal got super pai seh den ppl around me all laughing sia.. haha.. its quite ridiculous to say i'm sitting down also.. where got ppl so tall until sit liao still so tall right? but i know tt gal is nice la.. haha.. so i dun blame her..

oh.. jas and me experianced a dramatic scence..

at a certain stage, the crowd pushed fiercely.. den i was holding her hand and tried to pull her as i got pushed forward. but ppl from other directions jus cut thru and we got separated!
machiam like the separation scence

" LL, dun go!"
"hold tight my hand!!!"
"cannot!!"
"jas!!"
*separated*

after tt, went out of the area, without buying any muah chee.. sadx. went to eat roti prata instead.. nvr come hm to sleep..

1st day of new year= my sleeping day..

not much red packets.. =(

alright, gonna start studying tml.. going uncle's hse tml too.. more red packets pls??



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the kids


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
love him lots!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
opps! pls tilt ur heavy head!!