Saturday, January 06, 2007

boredom

jus got back hm.. there's this seminar talk for all sports CCA.. and the seniors told me its compulsory to attend.. well, so we went to TCC and attended it.. GOSH! the begining was still quite nice.. a hip hop dance by our tp students... got one guy wearing green very shuai.. hehe..

after tt, the session got boring... I played hangman, Bingo, tic-tac-toe and fortune telling wif gui wen and catherine.. lol.. wad the hell.. zi jie, daryl and the rest were playing poker cards.. the volleyball gals were eating snacks.. chocs, panda biscuit, fresh milk.. picnic sia!!

until 9pm, there's this stretching session.. asking the dragon boat captain to lead us stretching.. we entertained them for a while den went off liao.. bth.. as we walked down the stairs, the ppl were cursing and yelling.. haha.. its super boring la!

den, as we walked out of engin block, there's this guy, driving a buggy.. scolded us for leaving the talk half way.. said tt we were very irresbonsible, bla bla bla.. den he wanted us to ans him whether we'll be happy if we r the speakers who see the ppl went off half way? BUT

we kept silent!! total silence! a very uneasy silence.. i was wondering who will be answering him..
after being prompted by him, we remained silenced still.. he pai seh.. den said 'up to ur whether wanna follow me back" and drove off embarassed! lolx.. we were like -_- and we continued to walk out of engineering blk..

we went to eat dinner cum supper at the opposite sch's coffee shop.. the ppl were funny.. esp wei sheng.. cracked up the whole lot of us.. well, i'm so super blur and stupid jus now.. at the coffee shop there.. i wanted to take out my wallet.. but, i can't see it.. so, i jumped to conclusion tt i've lost my wallet.. and got myself so super worried.. and dragged catherine and gui wen into nervous situation..they offered to lend me money but i said i've lost my appetite.. i tried to call yan ling.. cos i went to eat lunch wif her in the afternoon.. wanna ask her whether she got see my purse not.. but no ans..

i'm so sad.. dunno y also, got calmed down after a while.. and i searched my bag again.. guess wad? i found my wallet inside my bag!! lolx.. den i showed cat and gui wen.. cat was like "cheat my feelings sia!" lolx.. sorry.. u think i wan to cheat meh? i'm super worried also..

after my wallet has been found, my appetite came back... haha.. we decided to order diff dishes to share.. and the seniors introduced some dishes tt are nice.. the guys are so envy at us when the dishes came.. lolx.. den grace said " now, u noe y tkd ppl are all so heavy liao ma?" lolx.. wadever..

we ate till 10 plus den came back hm.. its a boring session.. but i had fun wif my tkd friends!!

ps: hafiq, Naz and khid and the rest of the tkd ppl who stayed thru out the session, have high patience limits!!! *salute*

some are going back tml too.. for the sake of seal points and the refreshments.. but i'm not gonna going back.. i dun wan to sacrifice my wink.. its so bloody early can? i would rather sleep a lil longer den go out wif da loo..

shit!! braces appointment tml again!!