Monday, October 16, 2006

new image

yae.. as u can see, i'm back here blogging again.. cos i miss my blog.. i miss everything... at least things are better now.. (did it?) i'm not sure.. nvm.. i still have lotsa friends who still cares for me..


at least i chose to belive tt.. make myself happy for awhile..

oh, i cut my hair.. hair highlighted too.. woots! haha.. a change of style.. wanna look different.. some said nicer but some dun reallie like it.. well, for me, i jus can't get used to it also.. miss my long hair.. but majority said i look nicer wif my long hair.. but face looked rounder also.. hahaha..


went sun tanning on last sat again wif ying.. so i've become darker.. and a salesgal mistook me for a malay gal... lolx.

having tkd camp tml.. so few ppl going... sadx.. makes the atmosphere so not fun.. i dun wanna go at firx too.. but since i've nth to do at hm and i dun wanna think of all those rubbish stuffs, i've decided to join the camp.. hope the camp is fun.. will get to know each other better... skills better..


feel so hurt.. but then i dunno how to put in words.. i dunno how to express myself.. when giving advice to my friends, i sound so expert, but actually i'm jus nth compared to them.. i get even more speechless.. felt tt i expect more then i shld.. and eventually get hurt more easily.. maybe i shld be contented wif wad i have now and nt ask for too much.. so tt life will be better and easier and simpler..


gonna starting packing liao.. its late.. ciaos!

:):):):):)
;(;(;(;(;(
:(:(:(:(:(

i miss u!!
get outta my brain pls!