Friday, May 12, 2006

sarah's bbq

Sch as usual... and oh ya! got my maths result and ha ha.. maths clinic is not for me!! yeah! so happy.. and relieved.. when i received the paper, i dun dare to see it.. haha.. den anita said" passed wad!" den i dare to see... hehe.. can't face reality ma.. den got taekwondo training.. after training, went to sarah's bbq... her birthday is today.. didn't wanna go at first cos nvr buy present for her or wad den FOW ppl like forever won't know abt the gatherings one.. CK, me, and jing yong went onli as usual.. haha.. yea.. they waited for me.. so nice of them.. not forgeting pi wen too.. they waited for me and terrence for half an hour like tt then the 5 of us go together.. it was raining and the bbq stopped.. sian.. thought can eat alittle.. cos i juz ate a burger b4 training and i shouldn't have eaten the burger.. it caused me stomachach while running.. den made me cannot run.. then the beng the bird said he saw me running juz now den i run like tortise like tt... -_- thanx.. haha.. now so hungry... arrrrrgh!! nvr eat the cake.. cos i lose the calories during training and i dun wanna gain back again and i nvr even buy her present so feel ashamed if i eat the cake.. we stayed awhile onli.. den all went home le.. cos they went there at 6pm wor.. haiz.. tml is regina's last day in sing le.. will be sending her off tml night.. might be staying overnight in the airport.. if ur wanna see me, can come airport..hehe.. yea tt's all for today! bye!

p.s. now is 12++ am so this entry is refering to yesterday... or rather a few mins ago..