Tuesday, May 16, 2006

ho!!

Didn't know today have two tests... the effcom and prototype elec lab test... but the eff com was ok la.. and the prototype elec lab test was like HELL!! but after this test, i juz wanna shout out loud "rosie, siah mong and anita, u juz rox!!!!" love them to bits!!! i was struggling like hell and they helped me... xiao mong though nvr help me in doing the circuit but he helped by cheering for me... lolx. den anita though like nvr use hand to help me but she called ying to help me when she's still doing her own one.. coz she knew tt i stuck at somewhere.. den explained to me too.. and rosie cum ying helped me by telling me where to connect and all those... ok.. besides them still got other ppl helped me la.. thanx lots! today's training was damn tough!!!! but can slim down so nvr mind.. hahah.. the tougher it is, the better.. ok.. gonna sleep le.. and tml sure muscle ache again!! ok bye!!