Monday, February 27, 2006

saved

although the issue is solved but i still feel uneasy.. i nearly caused Kat to lose a lot of money because of my blurness and stupidity. Luckily Judy helped mie.. and i really like judy alot.. she's damn nice!! juz like a mother to me.. so caring and would even help me say good things.. she's gonna do operation.. so hope tt she's gonna be ok and go back to work as soon as she recovers. Today should be my last day working there le.. for this month.. after working there, i've learnt a lot of things.. and gained new experiances. working there, i also dun have to be penalised for being late, keyed wrong data or i dun have to pay up if the cash register is short of money.. think this is the best company i will ever encounter for my entire life and i mux thanks swensen for not allowing me to work there so tt my uncle's friend will introduce this job and kat they all to me.. oh.. how i wish i can go overseas now.. i really feel like going to another country to take a break.. athough my O results is like shit but i m happy wif it.. so by going overseas, it is a form of rewarding myself for the hardwork i've done before O and by releasing stress.. i have been under stress since last yr.. i can still remember tt before last yr's chinese new yr, i had been showing atitude to everyone until O tt period.. so juz hope the JAE thingy quicky release and i will know which course i'm gonna take.. oh.. think i really have no fate wif the braces.. last yr i went to a dentist at eng yen's hse there and he said he dun do braces so he introduced me to a dental clinic at paragon. so i called up and made an appointment last week and offered me this dentist. but when tt day finally arrived, they called me and said tt the doctor they offered me dun do braces and i have to be offered again.. so they will call back and confirm wif me again.. but i didn't manage to ans to my phone as i was working and the next day, they didn't call me again, thinking tt i m not interested anymore.. so, i called them up on fri to make another appointment again.. and my appointment will be on 11/3 next week? shld be.. hope this time round will be ok.. make a simple braces also so difficult.. haiz.. patheic.. oh..shld go lo.. bye.. eyes getting tired.. before i leave, can anybidy help me define the term FRIEND? thanks. :)