Tuesday, February 14, 2006

hAppy Valentine's dAe!! well, i spent V. day at hm slacking, dating wif my TV. ok.. my result for O levels was pretty good for ME.. the result was bad.. but i did improve a lot.. a lot of ppl thought tt i m sad to get tt result esp my boss.. she even advised me to retake O!! lolx.. den she even gave me her friend's phone no. to talk about the courses i'm not sure of.. wadever she did for me, i am very glad.. i think she is more of a friend to me den a boss.. so sweet of her.. they even asked me whether i want to join them for bankok.. nice? yea.. i think so.. but i rejected anyway.. feel quite extra.. den have to spend $300 ++ .. thought of saving up the money for poly uses.. for those of u who didn't do well for their O, dun be sad.. try harder this time round.. its not the end of the world.. like wad they told me, take this yr as a blessing yr instead of a curse.. u may get to know more things and learn more things.. so *always look on the bright side!!!* sian.. the courses they offered me were like shit.. my dream to be a hotelier, is shattered! i failed my eng and so i can't take tt course.. the courses i'm eligible are IT, designing, engineering and sciences.. wth.. the science courses' cut off point are so high tt i can't even get into them.. so no point offering them to me.. den i'm left wif the rest.,.. so sick.. all i dun like.. but wadever the case, i chosed IT in ngee anne poly... i'm stepping onto my tuition teacher's path.. she's doing tt as her career.. she's doing it quite well.. so hope my future is as bright as her.. oh.. congrats to huang huan and lin na who did well for their O.. yea.. tts all for today.. bYe!