Tuesday, January 03, 2006

unlucky

i'm so scared of cats now.. especially black cats!! wth.. juz now went to meet lin na.. den was walking to the bus stop and i saw this black cat was staring at me so i looked back den juz continue to walk but it started to walk towards me and even started chasing me!! wth!! it yelled"meow!" fiercely while running towards me.. so i started running away.. luckily it stopped.. wth.. thought only dogs will run after ppl.. now cats.. crazy lo.. i didn't even disturb it.. was juz walking pass.. hate them.. made me so scared.. can't even forget the scenario when met lin na.. after we met, we decided to eat sakae.. den the first person we saw when we enter the restruant, guess who is it? yea.. it was Marcus Tan Jun ling.. was like so shock.. lol.. den i tapped him on the way and said "muz come and serve us later.." haha.. den we sat down and the lady was trying to take our order when Marcus came and said"let me serve them.." wow.. so nice.. den he introduced a lot of food.. den we ordered a lot of food.. was super full.. ok.. den we finished eating le and went to bugis village to walk walk.. den came hm.. but when i was accompanying lin na to wait for her bus, a bird shit dropped on my beloved hand from the tree when i raised it higher to change my position. wth.. dropped at the right timing.. too acurate le.. so unlucky sia.. the most nonsensical thing is a cat chasing after me.. wadever la.. speechless liao.. den tomorrow i'm going to lin na's aunty shop working.. yea.. feel free to visit.. Bye..