Monday, January 02, 2006

i"m baCk!

sOrry guys.. never blog for a long time.. was tired and having fun at the same time.

Christmas eve
hmm.. the Christmas Eve was fun and memorable.. we went to the orchard to play spraying and was being sprayed badly by all the ppl der.. i'm like always the innocent party.. was being laughed at by a lot of ppl.. and became popular as a lot of ppl took pics of me and record me in their video cam.. lol.. er.. den we went to beach road for steamboat and eat until 4 a.m plus.. den walked to esplanade and talked until 6 den went hm..

Christmas

slept only 2 hours den went for work.. oh btw, i wasn't working at the swensen der.. was working as a sales assistant in novena at the atrium.. not bad la.. but only for 11 days.. so tomorrow is my last day.. was introduced by my 'relative' was so sleepy when working and fortunately tt day not a lot of ppl.. its all maids cos sunday den maid's off day.. den after work, my boss asked me to go and eat dinner at my relative's hse as she had invited me.. but i know its not.. complicated.. so i went there to eat without calling my grandaunt and after my relative sent me hm, my grandaunt said she thought i dunnoe go where den called lin na to ask whether i'm wif her den lin na went to call all my close friends and all thought i was lost or wad.. they thought of the worst side.. like whether did i fainted on the bus because i lacked sleeping or overslept on the bus and went to the bus interchange.. den they all laughed at me.. thought i cannot ton... became their joke for no reason....

boxing day

life carries on.. everything went to normal.. business was bad as nobody went to novena since it was public holiday... we worked till halfway den close it and went to eat japanese food den we went to plaza sing... outrageous rite? where got ppl work half way den go shopping? nvm.. den lin na and i meet.. we decided to watch the promise.. the show was not bad.. but the ending was.. not wad i expected.. sad huh?! oh.. for Christmas, i've received a necklace from my boss, shirt from aunty, purse from cousin, and some cards from ppl like lin na, tuition teacher.. and jie si liu..

27/12---------31/12

life carries on.... summarise for ur wad i did.. work... work.. met up wif primary sch friend... zhong yi, who is lin na's godbrother.. they very good... came to find me without asking me wanna go out anot.. we chatted and walked all the way from novena to my hm.. they sent me hm.. lol.. so nice of them..zhong yi is still the same old zy.. buai bah.. but nice.. hmm.. lin na, not tt i like him.. but its true rite? he's not bad.. in character wise.. den new yr eve didn't join lin na they all for the steamboat.. was tire.. and sian... well, partly because different class den not very close den no topic.. some more grandaunt kept nagging tt i've been coming home late recently.. so might as well go hm early and prevent the nagging.. came hm and my cousin was here.. they slept here last night.. this morning went hm le..

new yr

quite few customers.. den worked till 9 and den we went for steamboat.. 7 of us.. boss, her sisters and cousin, han han and her bf.. boss was nice.. she eventually wanted to help me pay for this steamboat.. but i find it wierd la.. as she onli helped her 3rd sis pay as it was her birthday.. its not my birthday or wad and i'm jus her staff... so i pushed the money back to her.. but she onli took the 10 bucks.. without taking the 5 bucks... hmm.. this meal was nice in the sense tt they tried not to left me out.. and anyway, tml is my last day there le.. so will try to cherish tml.. time flies.. can still remeber my first day der... its onli 10 days ago and i feel as thought it was yesterday.. well, i'm talking cock now.. will stop here le.. i will make a list of wad i'm gonna buy after i get my pay...

1. clothes
2. bag
3. shoe
4.hair treatment
5.do braces

so far cannot think any further le..... so shall stop her le.. BuaI!!