Saturday, December 10, 2005

photographer

went to eat dinner wif regina at Plaza sing. Guess which teacher i saw? yea.. i saw Chou wai yee.. she was alone.. think she nvr see me.. but who cares? er.. den was planning the games and punishments for the chalet.. den went hm.. when we were outside P.S, a gurl approached me to help 'em take photo so helped them to take.. after taking, they jus thanked me but were not really impressed... dunnoe la.. like not happy... den went to the toys section outside P.S.. two indian gurls approached to take again.. lolx..took two photos for them.. can be a photographer liao.. at least this two gurls made me feel tt they liked the pics i took for them.. oh.. saw my senior too.. the teo sok huang.. she was like god damn skinny?! but she like dun recognise me.. nvm la.. she in outram tt time also seldom talk to me.. oh.. hope chalet will be fun and memorable!