Saturday, December 03, 2005

holidae lIfe

sOrry everybody!!! long time nvr blog.. b'cos of mani reasons.. first, is i was watching the wang zi bian qing wa vcd.. i know tt channel u broadcasted but i didn't watch so i bought the vcd since i like ming dow.. well, i have finally finished watching it.. i have been thinking of ming dow and hope tt i will have such a husband!! lolx.. i know tt this is all dreaming.. but allow mie to dream!! hmm.. my com is very lack.. so i dun feel like switching on this problematic com..my grandaunt always said i m wasting electricity and will nag at me when i use com so in order to avoid the naggings, ur know wad i did right? yea.. i listened to the radio instead..i've been thinking of changing my blogskin as many ppl said my blog is having problems too.. its hard to navigate.. but the thing is, i've forgotten my password! feeling vexed, i dun feel like blogging as very few ppl will even know wad im blogging.. i m blogging today as our beloved ying ying wants, and demanded me to blog.. lol.. she said she was so sian when she sees the same old thing in my blog without any updating.. well, being a considerate? nice? caring? friend, i did as she told... hmm.. ying, mux be honoured.. erm.. so wad hav i been doing? i hav been looking for jobs, going for interview, shopping, jalan jalan, watch movie.. eating.. watching shows.. a lot of stuffs.. hmm.. its damn bloody difficult to find a job! sl is already working liao and i m still wondering around.. well, sl, good for u!! muz work hard!! but mux ask me out when u r free.. k? hmm.,. think i will blog till here today.. i wanna change blogskins.. bye!!