Friday, July 08, 2005

bbq

Hi everyone.. Have been A long time didn’t update lo… a lot of things happened.. Hmm.. Attended yi ling and Jasreel’s bbq during the last week of June holiday. It was quite fun.. Lin na and some of the ppl give both of them surprises… using candles to form “happy birthday to yi , Jas” den both of them very touched and yi ling almost cried!! Ate a lot of food.. Hmm.. Went hm at around 11 plus.. Den just last week, regina had bbq also.. This even more fun although didn’t eat much as we busy blading… I kept falling down.. Den Audrey held my hand and in the end, I also caused her to fall down a lot of times.. Sorry Audrey!! Desmond was very funny. Lolx he didn’t know how to blade and cycle ma so I asked him to blade also as I also not really know how to blade den when we blade we can xiang yi wei ming.. Ying ying also first time blade but she not scare to fall down.. So now she has a lot of scars. Des need a lot of gals to hold his hand.. Hehe.. Audrey, yan ling and her bf are the experts… seeing how good they are, the three of us continued to blade although kept falling down. They also got teach us la but very difficult ma.. Ok so blade until 9 pm. The ppl working at the roller blade rental very friendly.. Keep joking.. Hmm.. Went back pit den ate some food den chat wif Audrey… she seems to have a lot of xing shi. Well, if u wan to have somebody to tok to, can come find me.. While chatting , regina’s Indo friends started to play wif food. They threw eggs at regina and poor regina was covered wif eggs and other stuffs. After a while, all the food threw finish le so we played with water bombs. I started bombing them den the stupid des tricked me.. So cunning. I wanted to bomb him at first but not successful so he said he want one to bomb other ppl den I gave him one.. He waited till I bombed all and no more liao den he come bomb me. -_- so Joanna , Audrey and me went to make water bomb again.. This time yi ling they all went back to the pit after cycling so we bombed the first at them and all ran away except yi ling. So I bombed her again.. She stupidly stood der letting me to bomb her. Haha.. In the end, we left a few bombs ma den Joanna and ying ying came and bomb me when I was not paying attention to them.. Making me wet. Went hm at eleven. So tired but fun. Hmm.. Oh.. I hate my stupid maths teacher and DT!! Dt becomes my eng teacher again..(so sick!)Y r dey so f up?! One is so bias and always giving gals attitude?! The other one is so lame and think tt he is so funny. Everybody wanted to ask her whether she married a not if not, no wonder nobody want! Sunday wt birthday lo.. Going out wif her and mei yu tml… a lot of ppl this two months birthday.. Now bankrupt le.. tts abt it la.. Bye!! Sayonara!
p.s.: wei bo release new album lo!!