Wednesday, June 15, 2005

hair treatment

Today was very fun!! went to do hair treatment at the salon tt i went most of the time. There's an offer ma.. so hair treatment only 20 bucks. after doing the hair treatment, the boss asked the hair dresser to give me a massage.. hmm.. i think kristy can massage better... so kristy, i think u can go and work at massage centre liao. hmm.. den she helped me wash hair. here comes the interestine part.. after washing, she helped me dry hair. when she starts to dry, another hair dresser also came and join in to help me dry.. woah.. two hairdresser drying my hair at the same time.. i kept laughing at myself lo.. suddenly think tt i am a big shot. after tt, my hair was very smoothe and soft.. i like my hair liao.. hope it can last very long. after the hair treatment, went to study with eng yen and yue zhu. studied until 5 plus, went to buy two crabs to cook. one for me and one for eng yen. when choosing the crab tt time, we were very scared tt the crab may kiab us.. lucky got one uncle to help us choose and take. we took them to eng yen's hse to cook.. at first, we were very scared of killing them den eng yen's mom helped us. They took a very long time to die lo.. torture the crab for a long time.. making it do somersalt, knocking it, bla bla bla. after tt, her mom do the wahing and cooking liao while we went to watch the mv of wang lee hom. he so handsome!! envy the girl in his mv.. around seven, the crab is finally ready... had a hard time eating it.. had to knock it wif a dun noe wad is it called instrument. at least today get to learn a new skill of killing and torturing the crab... lolx. well, gtg le.. oh ya. yesterday went to tuition and saw him.. dun noe whether he saw me anot.. nvmx la.. at least i saw u le. bye!!