Monday, May 23, 2005

bei jing

hello!! did u miss me? lolx.. hmMm.. quite a period of time didn't blog le.. well, basically, i was lazy and my this stupid com of mind keep on giving me troubles. Gotten back all my Mid-yr results. i did T-E-R-R-I-B-L-Y bad! although some of the subjects such as socal studies and history had improved but still fail. The rest of the sub.s had become from bad to worst. my chinese esp. .. i aimed at least a A2 but, wad i got was a B4.. haiz.. sad, disapointment and disheartened is wad i have right now. O level chinese is just around the corner and i am getting this kind of result!! all the teachers are very disapointed wif our batch b'cos we did too bad for all the subjects. Mr samson wong even said tt he had given up hope on us... the "meeting the parents" session, he is not going to say anything to our parents . He wants us to explain to them y we are getting this kind of results. sadx.. hMm.. sat didn't manage to go to Huang huan's sch.. just wanna say SORRY to her... Immediately after the o level chinese, the next day we are gonna going to Bei jing liao... Thanx for tt, my grandaunt got me a digital camera! Very touched. lin na got me a sling bag too.. it was the same bag as her. she says it was my birthday present that she owned me last yr. Thanx anyway. Count down for o level chinese: 7 days!! just one week! eek! must score A1!!