Wednesday, May 04, 2005

bad

Didn't see him yesterday too!! Y didn't u go for remeDial?! All ur friends went except u.. Haiz... Nvmx la.. today had my physics and maths.. done quite badly for this two.. at first thought i may and be able to pass physics cos i know how to do most of the qns.. but.. the most upsetting news is tt.. i missed out another 10 marks qn!! supposed to do 2 qns in tt section but i onli did 1 miserable qn.sacrifice my wink last night just to study every little bits of physics and yet, missed the chance to show off all the stuffs tt i had learned. For the maths, first few pages was quite easy.. but later part was kam pua difficult... 15-20 marks gone cos all either no time to do or nt sure of how to solve them.. so 70% will fail maths again and 90% will fail my physics AGAIN!!! Was quite funny today too.. the hall was very stuffy and hot and there are no fans around me.. so everybody near me were very hot.. so zhan hao and foo loong took 3 fans juz to put at our area.. i was siting at my seat to study physics for the final time and when they shifted the 3 fans here, all of a sudden, i was filled with wind coming from all directions. I was told to make sure tt the fans remains at our area while ZH and FL went to eat so they let me have the luxury of having 3 fans at one go. lotsa ppl laughed at me more than envy me lo.. haiz.. then the most stupid thing is when shi hai took one fan, FL got pissed off and took the biggest fan at the side to our side.. poor me.. the big fan was jus beside me and while doing the test, the wind keep on irritating me.. the wind being blown is not cool air but WARM air... so hot!!! adding to the worst.. wanted to push the fan away but no time and the ppl around surely KPKb de.. so sickening.. den after exam went Tiong Bahru to eat long jonh.. was enjoying myself when a group of malay guys disgracing their school's reputation.. They spit the ice at each other and accidentally hit me.. didn't even apologised.. den after scolded 'em, maybe got one guy not feeling good, throw ice at our table and hit ee jia's leg.. so petty and bad of 'em.. so childish.. among, there is still a better guy, who apologised to us.. Tml is chinese .. hope next few exams will not like today's phyics.. so careless.