Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V. Dae

Yesterday was valentines' day/friendship day and we have 3 tests at one go. I did terribly for eng and Maths. I couldn't complete the paper and there wasn't any summary to help me pull the marks up. Usually is the summary which helps me to pull the marks up in compre. I think i will fail badly. And maths was a nightmare. I thought it was ok until i found out tt tdid alot of serious careless mistake. TT stupid careless mistake may cause me to fail the test badly... May get the lowest mark for the maths test... Haiz... Supposed to have Physics test too but MR lee postphoned it to today.. well, at least i have more confidence in Physics... After the Eng test, went to Bugis wif lin na to meet her friend. She needa exchange present wif her friend so we waited for her friend. who was watching a 2-hr movie. While waiting, we went to take neo prints and i bought a box to put all my neo prints in. The box was very cute.. looks like small briefcase wif sweet pictures of two friends. well, V. Day is really a friendship day to me.. hehe :) Got a few presents from my friends and i felt kinda sad cos i never buy for 'em. I didn't even think of them when my friends actually did... Sorry friends! and Thanx! haha.. erm... i watched <> already.. very comedy... A is for ang mo dan, B is for Bah ru gu and C is for xi gui( watermelon in hokkien) quite interesting... its quite sad too... at certain parts. Hmm... today's enrichment very boring. i was nearly Bored to death... Our enrichment teacher was absent as she was suspect of getting dangue fever and was sent to hospital. Poor thing! so our class was splited into many different groups. We went to group E. The teacher was a male indian teacher... He had quite a good sense of humour and his teaching was quite good. When come to work, i was so bored as i shared the paper wif Shameema.. she was very sleepy and kept dozing off. So i did some of the work but she would get up and do as i dun feel like touching the paper at all. after the enrichment, went to BK wif wan tian. Chatted den went to take her fotos wif her den came hm. Nth much happen these days... stop here le.. Bye!