Wednesday, February 23, 2005

stressed

Few days never blog le... now den pick out some time to blog cos researching on art also.. ART is so torturing... everytime when i think of art, i felt so stressed up and frustrated! i Dun even have any interest in the art and no talents in it. Well, just need to tahan for another six months or so...well, i've decided to go to Beijing during the June holidays wif the school. Well, its the onli time b4 'O's, we can play and have fun together... its also our last yr le so i hope that i can treasure and cherish the moments with my friends together. pple. may wonder y i keep on asking my friends to go too. Tts because, i wanted to treat this trip as the most memorable trip and also a chance to improve our relationship. Last yr le... so mux treasure every little bits of moments together... i m not the kind of ppl who is good at expressing their feelings... whenever i try to be mushy, i got goosebumps. Tats sad sia.. haiz.. these few days, i am quite moody... nobody to talk to. I wanted to shout out all my sadness and unhappiness that i have. when i say it out, i feel so uncomfortable but when i dun say out, i felt worse. Life sux! sometimes i really wonder y am i born to waste the oxygen here? lang 4 fei4 zhi1 yuan2 onli. Everything is bad to me. In my whole entire life, i have alot of regrets and unhappiness. More unhappiness den happiness. Its not that i dun want to say out all my feelings.. who will give me the chance? sometimes, i think tt the whole entire world has no feelings at all. Everybody is so fake. The pple i know. Even the closest person to me. I've nobody to encounter to except ur. To my disapointment, the closest Kin to me is also a hypocrite. I hate hypocrites. everything is so fake. The feelings to me, passionate to me, kindness to me. I'm just their dang3 jian3 pai2. Use me to get something for them. How long can i get out of these sufferings? I dun have any kinship in my life so friendship is the most important thing to me. If my friendship is also a failure, i've nothing in this world. I am a total failure in everything. Its very scary... i can't even trust the closest person that i have. Ur may wonder hu the hell i am toking at.. but nvm,... its not the ppl reading this entry. now wad i have to do is study and improve in every subject. Get flying colours for every subject. stop here le... still need to research on art and do hw. BYE!