Friday, November 28, 2008

heng, sway

Everybody heard of the thailand protestors right? haha..

phew! i am back here. nearly got stuck there man. =D so i am considered VERY lucky. BUT!! there is a price for it. well, as the old ppl says '有得必有失'.. i was so lucky to come back to singapore, a safe and peaceful place BUT i lost my carrier. haiz.. i emo-ed for 2 days. i dunno whether is heng or sway. maybe both? haha..

Inside the carrier consist of my beloved retainers la. the rest i lost i dun mind.. is my retainers.
=( seriously, until now i'm still feeling a bit sad lo. i know losing the carrier is nth as compared to stuck there for an unpredictable period of time making ppl worried but you know the feeling of losing sth is so sucky? esp this is the 2nd time i lose my retainers. =( and sometimes i just hate myself for being so careless and brainless. so stupid of me to even left the carrier behind. its really serve me right. haiz... wadever man.. no point crying over spilt milk also.. LL, move on

my life is so full of drama.. the previous time i went to hong kong, i left my passport in the plane after i alighted the plane. i nearly dig a hole in my bag cos i dig and dig and i just can't find my passport in my bag. so, i went to find an air stewardess to help me to find my passport in the plane. and luckily she found it if not i will be stuck in hk also. haiz.. hahaa.. i am just so careless and gundoo man. hell! must change and gonna put tt in my top resolution list in the coming new year.

thanks for all the concern, my dear friends. =) really touched. so blessed to have friends like your. love love!! hurhur

i have been wanting to update since i came back but school work was hectic. studied the CRM quiz right after i reached home on tuesday night as the quiz is the next day. then wednesday night have to do the Techno quiz and FTT. yeah! FTT passed. =D

den thursday have to do major project ppt because today was our presentation judging day. FINALLY!! but tt is not the end.. monday is the submission of the report. gonna be another hectic weekend man.

our group was the last group to present. meaning its 5.30pm. -_- so late?! haha.. but nvm.. because all the students had left so we were not that nervous when we were presenting. moreover, the sia lan teacher got so tired and restless after 5 hours of judging, he didn't really ask a lot of questions to tackle us. Thanks to Lou yue thong also.. he kept distracting him and hint us to quickly present our part.. haha! thanks mr lou. =D

i shall upload my pictures tml. a lot of pics!

its a very fun trip where u can afford almost everything.

why did the protestors have to destroy the happy ending?? why can't they help me to fulfill a happy ending?

my retainers are with the hostages now....... sadened.

ciaos!