Tuesday, June 24, 2008

better timing

Hi! back blogging..

still coughing.. not badly but forever not recovering. -_-


well, my working shift has become better now. i am working from 11am to 7pm. =)

because there is a new full timer working at MS and she is nyu fang's cousin. quite a nice gal.


i can meet my friends easier now and he is giving more attention to the new gal and that makes me less stressful. =D i hope it continues this way la. hiak hiak hiak! if not he will be giving me a test at anytime la. then if i ans wrongly and he will start his lecture again. *roll eyes very high*


have been paying eileen a lil visit after work these two days. i miss working with you la! it seems that our conversation is endless once we start. haha. will try and pop in if i bo liao now because that place is a nice enviroment to chat. hurhur


seems like life is getting better in MS after my mc. i had one customer who had praised me. i am so happy la!! *jumping around* its been so long ever since a customer praising me and i am yearning for it esp after the demoralisation on that sunday. She was another customer who had brightened up my day. *smiles widely*

well, i am always remembering that guy's words and it really pushed me a lot since that day. very grateful to that guy. hope to see him again and would like to serve him with my improved service and knowledge. want to let him see my progress but i'm sure he is in melbourn studying now.


oh well, hope things are getting better and better. =)

ok. i'm so looking forward to my next off day which is sunday. that is the only weekend off because, I AM GOING OUT WITH MY TKD KAKIS!!! =D its been years since we last hang out together la.

my teammate is going for OSIP soon. hope she doesn't face much difficulties because they will be more miserable if they face difficulties over there. just look at ling. hope she is doing fine now.
my teammate wont be here on my birthday. boo!


ok la. shall update again. ciaos!