Friday, December 07, 2007

exam stress

I don't have the mood to study at all. =(

I can't even feel that it is term test next week. oh man! how how how HOW!!!!!!

i have 4 papers. and i hardly touch them yet. just a few miserable lines of definitions................

am i contemplating to fail the papers? ya.. i think so.

i've missed a pri sch gathering today.......... =(

zhong yi even called and asked me to go. sorry dude. You are having holidays neh! so cool.

i so wanna turn up for the dinner and movie! though its just the usual old thingy we did but its the updating of each other that counts. sorry uh! blame the school.

wait for my term break to come and mee toh- rians, here i come!!

some plans during the term break. outings outings and more outings!! ahhaa. hope we can make it man!

haiz....... back to reality. STUDY!

gonna bathe... so that i'll be more refreshed to study

eat, to fill up my hunger and the emptiness inside me. so that to have energy to keep me going!


ciaos!

ps: emptiness is hard to fill up. =(