Wednesday, November 07, 2007

tireness

Gosh!

i poned tutorial today. =/

lesson starts at 8am and i woke up at 8.30am? cool huh?

A tough and vigourous training on the night before and the cold and windy morning breeze just allows me to sleep soundly without even aware of the loud alarm.

its not the first time but 2nd!!

last friday happened to be the same too.


i think i seriously need morning call. if this continues, my attendance will be at risk man.


8am classes after training days are killers.



I would like to thank VIVI for helping me and my classmates to get 2nd hand books. so, i'm left with one more marketing textbook and essentials of economics. ex leh. =(


some photos to share. taken during jas's chalet. =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we are helping to advertise the car. HAHAHA!
spot us!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another classic photo taken by jie si liu's bf.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i so like this pic la!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the EASIEST forfeit i ever did! jas's bf beside me. the one who managed to make me laugh non stop on new yr's eve. =D


my computer might need to see a doctor soon. it never fails to give me problems.*hyumph*
so, i think i might be getting a hard disk to save all the precious moments and important datas.


lately, my mood has been varying, just like a roller coaster.

i have a lot of things to say. yet... i don't know how to express in words.


lesson i learnt today: not to hold on to a relationship that one party no longer holds a feeling to the other party.

when i thought he is the most playful and irresponsible guy, he is actually the most responsible, noble and mature person. i was touched by his sincerity and honesty.


its just too late.=(

forgive me for the randomness. hehe


ciaos!