Wednesday, September 12, 2007

results

Yayness!!!


I've passed all!!!

not bad.. its better than what I'v expected. :D

though no As but no Ds too!!! yeah man!!

GPA improved too.. double yayness!! lolx.



Muz thanks a lot of ppl man!

ppl like Eugene, Eileen, bryan, Rosie


Eugene taught me accounts. He is a very patient teacher. Thank you!!! without u ah, my accfund sure fail de. oh ya! darren also.. hehheh.. nearly forgot u eh.. teachers cannot be forgotten.

Eileen, thanks for calling me along to study with ur.. =) and asking me qns that i myself also dunno.. hurhur.. den in the end u're the one who figured out the qns.. but it makes me learn new things too!!!


bryan, u also another one.. so patient la!! thank you!! called u in the middle of the night to ask u qns, pestering u to go to sch early jus to teach me the subnet mask thingy and all other qns. though i screwed up in the subnet qn but the rest of the qns made up to it liao. =)

rosie, though nvr teach me la..becos different modules wad, but moral support!! woots! moral support is so important can. thanks!! u have motivated me a lot. =)



thanks man!!!



its gui wen's birthday tml!! woohoo!!