Friday, August 17, 2007

touched

Wooooohhhhhhhooooooooo!! Today was the last day of school and i left the school with a wide smile! :D

doesn't mean i dun have to go back to sch anymore la. still have exams to take like duh? *roll eyes*


i would like to thank T01 peeps for making today, 17th aug so special. =)

Though today is not my actual birthday but for a moment, i thought its my birthday today. lolx.

when u guys sang birthday song to me in library, my heart melted. oh man. i was surprised la. Thanks!!!


Ms Joseph is so sweet.. she gave me a hug. =) (actions speak louder den words huh?)


Special thanks to anita, eden, max and sam !!! love u guys lots. *wink*

and i like the pressie. heee.. upload the pic of it some other days.. lazy to do it now.


ok..... more to come!!!!!! gonna be a busy weekend!!!! =D


ps: rush hour 3 so funnny!!!!