Friday, July 27, 2007

bai kar ling

That's it! I'm a bai kar now.. =( and, thur's friendly match, bye bye... :`(


call me bai kar ling now.. the next bryan.. but dun call me auntie or ah ma pls.

cornelyus has recovered from his fractured toe and is going back to training after two month's rest. and now, its my turn. hopefully its not gonna be so serious. i also dunno wad happened actually. shall go and see a sensei soon..


and, i'm so happy. i passed my accfund. THE FIRST TIME! lols i'm easily contented. =)


i love nebo! They sent me a pair of sneak preview tickets 'secret'. so sweet. birthday treats. more pls? hurhur

alright, gtg. nights. and i hate walking now. imagine i have so many staircase to climb in my hse? i can die climbing man!

normally, from my hse to the mrt station is jus a 7mins walk. i took 15mins to walk from the mrt station to my hse jus now. wth!