Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Random

Blogger and MSN have been giving me headache for the past few days.. the layout of the blogger super wierd and i can't post pics.. damn.. now den i'm able to post the karate pics.. and MSN also.. my friends jus can't send msgs to me la.. i had to tok to them first den they can start sending me msgs..

but clever Des and gui wen.. they were the onli ppl who found out tt onli drawing den can be sent to me.. clever huh? and Des and i used drawing to communicate.. quite cute huh?? lolx. we are art students afterall.. =p i got super pek cei one night la.. and i deleted and redownload msn again..

and now, its working fine now.. =)


having 3 quizes next week.. gonna die soon.. hahha.. dunno anything abt it.. gonna study!!!


and, my class is so united.. we would pon lecture together, eat together and play together. =)

I hope we will get even more bonded in future... and i know, wif jokers like max and sam around, we will sure be well bonded. HAHAHAX!

max! i wan free lunch again!!! bleahx

k la.. gonna do hw liao.. ciaos!

ps: I'm gonna start learning malay soon.. lolx.