Saturday, March 24, 2007

random

A very random post this is going to be.. lolx. cos i've got nth to do now.. hmm.. sometimes i would prefer to be like this.. i think it is super relaxing la.. dun have to worry about anything and doing nth.. well, of cos it shldn't be like this forever.. but once in a while.. sometimes might be too sian.. but lately, its still alright.. time passes by very fast.. wif all the good memories inside my head.. =)

Because i know tt, once sch starts, i will not have this kind of luxuary anymore.. so, i will not grumble of being bored now..

damn.. i'm aftaid tt my cough will come back.. sensed some flame in my throat.. and kept clearing my throat.. a bad omen... having headach as well.. gosh.. pls! dun let me fall sick!! i'm going overseas in a weeks time.. pls!! let me fall sick onli after i've come back?? pls.. i promise.. i'll be a good gal now.. i wont be a spendthrift.. i wont show any tantrum.. pls!!


ok la.. enough of tt.. i'll juz take care of myself.. to ensure good health.. not gonna get sick.. not even after i've come back!! all right, i'm going to watch tv now.. hahaha.. life's good!! cya guys soon!!

and i miss my class!!!!

love u guys lots!! ppl reading my blog.. hahha...

ciaos!!