Wednesday, April 19, 2006

horrible orientation

omg!! todae's orientation sucks like hell!!! we went to register at the convention hall den was distributed into different classes and we were sent to the lecture halls.. den inside this lecture hall consist of 4 or 5 classes.. i am in 609 den the mentors was like shit.. i m onli refering to the mentors in charged of my class.. Jimmy is in charge of 607 and how i wish he is in charge of my class.. the rest of the classes were so fun lo.. they were playing games but we r just siting down der staring at each other.. wth?! but my classmates are not bad.. 6 gals onli.. 20 ppl altogether.. 33 classes.. for ETCM alone.. think so.. the mentors taking us were like so damn bloody blur.. ok.. i think i shldn't say abt them le.. later say i bad.. oh yea, ying, my classmate got one gal same as ur name.. its just tt i dun know wad's her surname.. our sec 1 orientation is much much more fun than this.. and jimmy was rite.. not to expect too much for engin orientation.. its the lamest of all.. the mass dance we did was like nothing compared to the FOW... today's sian till can die.. but my partner quite funny la.. my classmate.. likes to show his teeths to me as i m wearing braces.. -_- wadever.. tml still going back.. tml have campfire so hope tml will be fun.. gtg.. bye!