Monday, March 13, 2006

lousy com

Hi everyone! imma at mei yu's hse blogging now.. the lousy com of mine is giving me trouble's again.. nvm.. in future i m a computer engineer le and so i m able to cure my com le.. guys, in future if ur com have prob, can just call me up! i will give ur 20% discount! cccccrrraaapppping.. ok.. i went for the braces consultation on sat and the doc said can put rubber straight away and tml gonna put braces.. they moulded my teeths and i found tt my teeths are cute so i intented to upload here.. but too bad.. com kept hang.. but after puting the rubber, it is so uneasy.. the first day was alright and can still eat stuffs.. den the second morning, i can't even bite food. i had to use the front teeths to do the job.. now i m not eating, just typing, is aching too! so sickening.. tml will be worser.. nvm.. can slim down.. cos only can eat porridgeee.. oh.. my sis coming tonight.. have to go and fetch her.. ok.. blog till here.. dun blame me for not updating for the rest of the weeks.. blaMe my cOm.. :) byEE!!