Monday, October 17, 2005

lang bei

Today went to sch very early.. yea.. think lin na and i were the first student to reach sch den followed by ying.. doin my balloon at the Mac donald table.. until 7.10am den finish doin and rushed to the artroom to put my balloon.. while running, the paint on the balloon stained on my skirt.. my skirt became very colourful by the time i reached artroom.. lolx. tried to wash my skirt but it became worst! the stained didn't came out completely.. den my sock changed colour too.. while washing my skirt, the water dripped den change colour liao.. not onli tt.. my shirt also kana.. haiz.. was lid whole body was stained. wherever i go, ppl asked me.. now everybody knows tt i m an art student le.. but nvm la.. cos kRisty will give me one shirt.. hahha.. den DT wont say anything liao.. he was lid.. 'wAd happen to uR uNiform?!' den had to repeat the story again.. den he said a lot of stuffs like other ppl will think tt oUtramians are untidy and dIrty.. -_- u think i wan is it? i oso no apron.. i would rather die to wear the home econs apron .. den my d&t apron also dun noe go where liao..ok.. enuff of hIm.. so after his lesson was recess.. den after recess, went back classroom den walked at the spiral staircase wif all 4/7 ppl.. suddenly Des. from behind shouted ' Liling!' i was like 'huh?' den came ying..she bit my butt AGAin.. she was always aiming my butt lo.. wah lau.. thinking nth, i walked like nomal while cursing her.. hahah... den all the ppl behind me laughing at me cos ying's two hand prints are on my butt.. haiz.. ur Knoe wad she did? u know the spiral staircas's wall was painted white rite? she went to touch it and there were white powers.. so she used tt to print her palms onto my baCk.. and its very .. hmm.. wad u call tt? embarass? ok nvm.. so i played with her.. was like making a scene of ourselves.. hahha.. but was fun... den regina joined in.. i stopped half way cos i ask da loo to help me clean my butt.. but while she was helping me to clear up, ying continued to bully me.. now aiming my hair liao.. ok nvm.. played wif her.. haha.. den stop liao.. ask da loo to clear again.. this time round is reGina.. haiz... but lucky she not sucessful.. not fast enuff.. ok after awhile, hab to go for art den tie my hair probably but in the end, that des came and made my hair messy again!!! wth!! haiz.. den tie again.. so went to art room.. was getting ready for spring cleaning.. hehe.. cos no need to use artroom often liao.. so muz clean up after all the mess.. but ying, the destroyer came and make my hair messy again!! walau .. bui da han they all.. this time didn't bother much.. so let it be and did all the cleaning up.. after cleaning up, all the ppl slacked. all sat down to chit chat.. so seng lang.. oh ya.. this one i mux mention.. thank you ying ying, for treating me the chocolate mashmallow!! i like it.. but i juz can't finish it up!! and after finishing it up, u will have a big fat janice siting beside u!!! oh.. tml can go to hand in my final art piece wif mR aZri.. mux take cab go to tt marking place.. den is during DT period.. yea!! no need attend for around two periods of his class.. will be going wif yi ling, thiru and Mr Azri.. erm.. tml finally can go hm earlier le.. no AA! has been going hm late all these days.. ok.. today shall blog till here le!!! know this entry quite bo liao.. ok! bYe..