Wednesday, September 28, 2005

award

Today was a veri seng lang day... DT and Ms ang went through the eng paper from8 to 10.20am! so physics and maths lessons were missed... my friends all scored far better then me and i was like so lousy.. THink i am quite hopeless.. After recess was art again and i had finished my final piece so nth to do then played my left over balloon pieces wif ying ying... was fun!! ran around the art room den when ying threw the pieces at me, she was caught by Ms ang! lolx .. den she was scolded.. hahha.. zi zuo zi shou.. den went to the hall for prize giving rehersal.. wow.. waited for 4 yrs and today finally get to receive an award .. hehe.. hmm.. the award was just a medal.. the medal was not good one.. my name was wrong!! it was spelt 'wong lilin' when it shld be 'wong li ling'! haiz.. BUT wan tian ever worser! her surname is 'LOO' and the medal carved 'LOW'.. wth rite?! its like so not sincere.. mistakes all over.. den the ppl who received the medal which can be worn over the neck one even worse.. it is recycled! not just one medal but all!! our sch poor until need to recyle medals..too bad my cam has no batt so cannot upload the pic of my medal.. well, i will upload it some day ba.. hmm.. heard a very bad comment from xian Hao.. he said mary dun like me cos he also committee member but never receive the award.. well, i juz wanna ask ' R u being jealous?!' den u muz also hate pei ting ma y onli me?! haiz.. shldn't say more la.. later last yr in sch le den ppl dun like me will cause a bad impression... haiz.. sat shld i go to the soul garden wif yi ling they all? if i go, i will have no money to buy presents for the ppl i owned them.... but i very long nvr go soul garden le.. last time i went is 2 yrs ago, on xian hao's birthday... can u imagine? 2 yrs ago.. hahah.. hmm.. deffenitely not going to sentosa wif pri sch friends le.. cos if go, feel tt i let o level down.. den also no time.. wif them also no topic to tok.. not much ppl go also.. hmm.. think will go le la.. need to go le.. going off.. and finally, bbYee!