Tuesday, April 12, 2005

virus

Very long time never blog le!! Cos my com kana struck by spyware and adware. homepage and some other stuffs controlled so i not gonna go online as i think it will make my com worst and i can't find any thing to save my com.. Does anybody has any stuff to save my com? be my saviour pls.. well, i am at lin na's house now.. so can use this chance to update. eh.. last sat went for the flag day. a very tiring day. stayed at china town to collect but the respond was very bad so moved to little india den si4 ma3 lu4. The response in little india was very good.. unlike Chinatown and si ma lu... Indians are far much more charitable than the chinese. No offence la.. Eh... actually not all chinese are bad ... there's one chinese uncle donated 10 bucks to me!! so ggod rite?! Den the wan tian kept losing her stuffs.. like her lisence and stickers den she got very frustrated.. ai ya.. cheer up gal!! not ur fault ma.. its better than u lost ur money and IC rite?Ehh.. after the flag day, went to watch samara wif wt.. hmm.. quite nice.. very jin zhang and some parts quite scarry.. the storyline was quite good too.. after tt, went bukit merah lib to return my storybooks. Due very long liao and the fine was 4 bucks +. after went back home le.. tts about tt!! bye! shall update next time ba... Buai!!