Saturday, March 12, 2005

recovered

I'm back blogging since last friday... was lazy and busy to update because of taking the medicine. Taking the medicine made me want to sleep. well, Monday went to school and became an irritating person... well, ying got irritated by me cos i kept disturbing her. aiya.. cannot blame me ma... i miss u so much.. never see u on friday... hmm... now holiday le... mom said she would come back but never... *expected*... I'm used to the answer and the outcome. I should be glad that her work is buzy... better than there is no work for her to do now. We got back our result slip. i did terribly bad for all the subjects. This can't go on! well, i must get top 15 in my class next term. oh... Yesterday went to suntec city wif lin na. She was introduced to become a promotor at the IT exhibition and yesterday was a trial. she asked me to accompany her so i roamed around the whole area for about 3 hours! Lin na, how are u going to jiang3 li4 wo3 ne1? Her location was at level three so i went to the exhibition hall at level four. There were more things to see there. In terms of pple.. more shuai ges der than lin na der.. not even one shuai ge. forget abt tt.. went to suntec der and bought a wei bo's vcd. its wei bo's ge1 you3 hui4. His first album. He's very cute in it. Also bought a shorts at carrefour. we went home at around 9 plus. Eh... wad's more to say? let me recap... No more le... running out of brain cells. gtg le.. byE!!! tml den come again..