Sunday, November 14, 2004

happy and excited

Today i was glad to hear tt i m able to go shanghai at the end of december!!!! so happy... thought i can onli stuck in this hse for the rest of the year. My mon told me tt we gonna celebrate christmas over der wif three of her friends and i onli noe one of 'em. Hope all of 'em are funny and well to get along. I hope tt they are also quite 'playful'.. so tt i won't be bored and they can play wif me... well, i think too much liao... hehe.. well, juz hope tt my mom's frien is able to get the air ticket so tt i can go wif 'em... For now, my onli aim is to pass my supp. paper and it will make me left wif no worries and not onli tt, i can play without sadness! i think gonna go shopping soon... gonna buy more and more clothes so tt at least i can kan3 de3 jian4 ren2. not so dui1 lian3 wif all my old clothes. well, today i juz stayed at hm, laze aroung and do ss hw. glad tt i didn't watch tv for the whole of afternoon... Great improvement, i shall say! shall stop here lo... Bye!