Saturday, October 30, 2004

supp

HmMm... is heaven very unfair to me? i'm nt sure.... sometimes i felt in tt way and sometimes dun... well, nVm... dun tok about it... i did my end of yr veri badly and i gonna take supp paper... (expected) well, i juz have to work harder for now and make sure tt i pass this time round. well, its a form of preparing for my o-level too cos in order to pass the sup test, we have to pass all the subjects and in the o-levels, we can't afford to fail even 1 subject! wadsmore, i intended to go into a good JC! Haiz... i juz have to work extra extra 110% hardwork now. i m sure tt my hardwork will pay in the end. i am happy that my family members did not discourage me when they heard tt i gonna take supp paper in fact, they ask me to work harder. Haiz... who ask me to be lazy?!lately nothin much happen... yesterday sch releases us veri earli so wt and went to watch movie. we watched "the grudge". its not veri scary... story better than JU-on tts wad i think as it was a changed story of JU-on. wt was scared stiff as she watch and i was kinda scare also at first but after tt, not anymore... this was the firx scary movie i watch without pulling somebody! lol... remember i watched 'the eye' wif lin na and kept on pulling lin na's poor shirt and after watching wif her for two times, she dun dare to watch scary movie wif me anymore.. haha. hMmm... after watching, we walked around and waited for ying and malik to come and meet us. when they arrive, we walked too and they took cab went hm. while waiting for the cab in the taxi stand, i asked ying to play violin and she played 'twinkle twinkle'. how i wished i can also play the violin. today, went to meet mr wong for parent meeting session. he didn;t say anything nice nor bad. juz say my result not good but also not veri bad.. haiz.. juz to pls me. well, come back liao watched tv again and now bloging... in this two weeks, i won't be spending so much time on improving my blog cos i wanna concentrate on my tests. but i will still try and update on wads happening to me.. kk.. bye everyone! gtg study le! byye