Wednesday, August 25, 2004

pissed/hOpeless :(

Today i got back my Chinese paper... i did not get quite a good mark but never mind as i think that it is a very difficult paper. But, my History sucks to the hell! i nearly cried when i got the paper back. i thought i could pass if not, fail also by abt a few marks cos i did study for it and really make an effort to memorise it. But, the result doesn;t show! Wad happen to me? wadever things i do also not acting according to my way. i feel life miserable and meaningless. All these will onli make me hate to live in this world. now i dun even feel like doin anything.i onli hope tt i dun have to do anything. IF i retain, all my family members and relatives will look down on me and laugh at me. i will also let them down... but wad to do? i think i m under stress now and i need someone to talk to or at least councel me. Today veri pissed wif WT. SHe was like an old grandmother.... Haiz... dun talk abt her la. talk abt her would onli make ppl disgusted or angry. Wadever it is, i will try to control my feelings and try to strive for jc if possible.(i noe tt is kind of a dream) shld end here le... cos i wanna complete the maths...